Hi, I'm Linda Detwiler!
Here are some interesting facts about me:
- Teach 7th Grade English plus JH Reading Labs
- Implemented the R.EA.D. (Reading Education Assistant Dogs) program at ACJH. Proud partner of Thyme, Facility Dog, who works with students on their reading skills and behavior.
- Taught at ACJSHS 17 years
- Earned teaching degree from Ottawa University, Ottawa, KS in 1997
- Married to husband, Keith, for 35 years
- Together we have 3 children: Derek, Daniel, and Kristin who are all married and families of their own.
- We have 8 grandchildren: Emilio, Jasmine, Anthony, Caitlynn, Caleb, Bailey Jo, Emali, and Stetson
- 1978 Central Heights High School graduate