- What is the probability of rolling a dice and it lands on a prime number?
- What is the probability of spinning a spinner numbered 0-9 and it lands on a number less than 4?
Roller Derby Activity
Homework: Roller Derby Follow-up-Due tomorrow; 10.1-10.2 Practice A Worksheet-Due tonight
- What is the surface area of a cylinder with a radius of 6 cm and a height of 4 cm? Use pi = 3.14
- What is the lateral surface area of a cylinder with a radius of 4 in and a height of 3 in? Use pi = 3.14
Discuss Probability (10.1 & 10.2)
Homework: 10.1-10.2 Practice A Worksheet-Due tomorrow by midnight; 9.5 Practice A & Extension Worksheet-Due tonight
- What is the surface area of a cylinder with a radius of 8 cm and a height of 12 cm?
- What is the volume of a rectangular prism with a length of 10 in, a width of 7 in, and a height of 9 in?
Discuss 9.5 Volume of Pyramids & 9,5 Extension Slicing 3-D Shapes
Homework: 9.5 Practice A & Extension Worksheet-Due tomorrow by midnight